Quantitative Developers (QDs) enable the firm in identifying and capturing new opportunities. QDs build and operate the compute and research infrastructure necessary to validate the financial models, forecasts, trading, and investment models. They partner with data engineers, quant researchers and portfolio managers to analyze data, performance, and risk, build and refine models, and generate signals for investments and systematic trading.
- Develop analytical libraries and tools, leveraging both open source and proprietary numerical software packages
- Leverage cloud infrastructure to tackle storage and compute challenges across large datasets and parallel computations
- Design, develop, and deploy elegant software solutions across research, alpha & signal generation, systematic and non-systematic trading
- Partner with investment professionals and quantitative researchers to define priorities, deliver custom software solutions, and improve the investment process
- Receive structured learning on technical and quantitative skills
- Build automated ETL pipelines to support rapid but controlled transition from research to live trading
- Feature extraction and selection research on alternative datasets
- Passion for technology, software development, and mathematics
- Passion for working with data to accurately model and analyze complex systems such as a publicly traded company, commodity market, economy, financial instruments, crypto currencies, and digital assets.
- Proficiency with one or more programming languages (e.g. C++, Python, or R)
- Proficiency with python machine learning libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Experience with Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking, System Design
- Familiarity with financial markets and securities
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s, Master’s in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent field